Know-how and experience in project management according to the "turnkey" principle
We manage the realization of complex projects, including:
designing, procuring and delivering equipment, construction and assembly works, specialist testing during commissioning, training and maintenance. All of which applies to both new projects and projects for renewal, expansion and modernization of existing plants. We provide engineering services in the field of energy and industry with complex equipment and technology made by different manufacturers, as well as the development and implementation of multidisciplinary information systems, while ensuring high-level operational security and efficiency.
- Designing according to the specific requirements of the client
- Procurement, delivery and installation of equipment
- Integration and testing, as well as commissioning
- Specialist testing during commissioning (automation and protection systems, automation and turbine governing systems)
- Specialist testing of the SCADA system and ICT solutions
- Construction of new plants
- Reconstruction and modernization of existing plants with a minimal loss of production, transmission and supply
- Organization and implementation of quality assurance during project implementation
We provide continuous plant maintenance and servicing in order to extend the lifespan of the equipment.
We perform system maintenance in accordance with applicable technical regulations and accepted standards and legal regulations, increasing the reliability and availability of equipment and reducing costs over the lifecycle of installed equipment and systems.
- Maintenance strategy during the exploitation process
- Preventive maintenance
- Monitoring of the equipment and inspection status
- Diagnostic testing
- Interventional maintenance with analysis and troubleshooting
- Provision of spare parts
Our courses are designed to provide you with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of the entire plant and installed systems.
We offer a wide range of courses for operating staff, maintenance staff, system engineers and developers. The emphasis is on the integration of plants and their functionality in the domain of primary and secondary equipment, IT solutions and digitalization.
- The courses are held at the training center at the headquarters of the company
- Courses are held on site according at clients’ request
Technical support throughout the project with 24/7 maintenance service after completion of the project
Our experience and knowledge of designing, managing on-site works coordination and maintenance ensures successful realization of complex projects.
- Specification / Choice of equipment
- Technical descriptions of installed systems
- Calculations (dynamic and static calculations of primary equipment, protection studies)
- Designing primary equipment (multi-dimensional designing)
- Designing secondary equipment (specialist systems)
- Operational plans for testing and commissioning
- Development and upgrades to software support
- Implementation of the quality and environmental protection program