Using solutions we have developed ourselves
Construction/reconstruction/refurbishment of distribution power facilities with voltage transformation level of 35/10(20) kV and 110/10(20) kV and transformer power level of 2 x 4MVA to 2 x 63 MVA.
For gas distribution systems, we supply comprehensive solutions for technical processes support.
Know-how and reliability in the construction of new substations and reconstruction of existing
The scope of power distribution works:
- Installation of energy transformers
- Installation of the MV facility (GIS and AIS versions)
- Installation of auxiliary facilities (auxiliary transformer, AC and DC power supply distributions)
Installation of secondary systems (monitoring, control, protection, metering, TC)
Gas distribution system
We supply comprehensive solutions for support to technical processes in the gas distribution system.
The supplied systems for local and remote monitoring and process control relating to gas distribution systems include all components of process instruments, metering systems, telemetry units, communication systems, and local and remote control centers. In addition to collecting and processing process data, and at all levels of the system, application solutions for complex processing of process data in real-time and expanded real-time are, such as various process calculations, forecasts, simulations etc., are offered.
In the field of support for the gas market business processes, we supply solutions that are adapted to the needs of an integrated role of the DSO and suppliers. The solution is integrated with other systems within the user’s company.
SCADA systems of different configurations
- The system for educating the dispatchers, forecast of loads, status estimation and dynamic simulation, in real-time, of the gas distribution system
- Equipping the facilities of the gas system with instrumentation devices, metering and telemetry devices
- Support systems for business processes on the gas market for the integrated role of the DSO and suppliers
- Integration of various ICT systems within the DSO.